2015-04-25

Sunny Saturday



Cute Linn by the water // the weather // I felt it was safest to blur all our faces, since we were caught in action

Hello everybody! I got some filming for tomorrow's video done today but I still have a little bit of filming and a whole lot of editing left to do so that's tomorrow's plans.

Today I went into town to meet up with my friend Linn. We don't see each other as much anymore since we don't go to the same school. The weather was great so we went and bought something to eat and went to sit by the water. So cozy. Later on we were at Linn's house with two of my other friends, we ate, laughed, played monopoly and went out to a nearby park (which is where the last pic is from).

I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight everybody!

Love, Filippa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla