2015-04-22

Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.

Obviously not my pictures since they're absolutely gorgeous, all rights go to their respective owners.


I'm strezzzzzzzzed out. I'm so ready to go for a vacation right now, school is really tough since I've got one of my worst periods (schedule wise) right now. It sucks since I'm so tired of school already. At least summer is right around the corner, I'm trying to keep that in mind with the workload I've got. 

I've got one month off before I start my summer job! I'm so grateful that I actually got a summer job since it's very competitive where I live, right after I'm done with my summer job we're going for a family holiday to Spain. Can't wait!

Love, Filippa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla