2015-03-13

My first post

HELLO!
And welcome to my new blog! I haven't blogged for a couple of years, and never in English. So why did you start a blog then, you might ask yourself. Well i'm at a place in my life, where I'm not happy with the way my life is (btw, i'm not sure if it should be I'm or i'm... English is not my first language xD) and I need a change. That would explain the very interesting choice of title! Another reason for why I started this blog in English is because my English has been gradually getting worse since last summer. You see, I used to go to a middle school where a lot of my classes would be taught in English. But since I started high school last year I don't have the same command of English as I used to and that's been bothering me. So I decided to fix this by getting myself this blog thingie and I would practice my English on a regular basis.

I used way too much of the word English in that paragraph. Is it called paragraph? I don't know. You see, I really need to fix my English :'( . So I decided to go all 2005 on you guys and start a blog, 10 years after it was cool.

I think I'll introduce myself in the next post. C yaaaaaaaa !!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla