2015-05-10

Perfect weekend with the #squad





Yesterday I played a couple of lol games, watched that 70's show, filmed a video for today, did some schoolwork and then I went to meet up N and E. We went out longboarding (well I had my penny board ) , we bought some goodies to eat which we did in a big swing (not kidding). Then we went back to N's place and we slept there. Which is why I didn't blog yesterday. 

Anyway after we had woken up and gotten ready we went out on another cruise around the block. When I got home I only had time to get my laptop before we drove to see my grandma since it's Mother's day today! I edited my video in the car and now It's being uploaded, so I'll make another post when it's up. Hope you had a great weekend because I sure did! 

Love, Filippa







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla