2015-05-05

Coast to Coast USA - Day 4

hellooo! It's time for another part of my coast to coast posts! (That totally rhymed, wow).




First a typical picture of an american hotel breakfast, bagels (yummy), scrambled eggs, a donut (because USA duuuh) and some fruit to make the breakfast a little healthier. // Then we rode the bus back into NYC







First off we visited the 9/11 memorial which was really beautiful and touching. // A picture from a cemetery near the 9/11 memorial, don't know the name of it, but if you do please let me know.




Then we went on the ferry tour of The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Since I had already visited the Statue of Liberty it wasn't a big deal for me but Ellis Island had the best museum ever!!! For a history nerd like me it was heaven.



After that we got some dinner at Schnipper's, which is where I ate the best burger I've ever had!! Then a few of us quickly got some frozen yoghurt from across the street.




To top the evening off I got to see a real broadway musical! The seats were so high up I was physically afraid to fall down and there was this big russian dude in front of me so I couldn't see all that well but it was stil such an amazing experience to see Aladdin in the New Amsterdam Theatre.

This was a great day!

Love, Filippa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla