2015-05-13

It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again



























Hello! I almost forgot to blog about my day, I'm guessing it has something to do with having tomorrow off, it's gonna be great. I hope I have time to go and take some pictures with my "real" camera since I've been showing you almost exclusively mobile pics. What's the point of having a separate camera if I don't use it, am I right?

All the pictures are in black&white to reinforce my unhappiness with the weather. But I've actually had a pretty good day despite that, since I have such great friends! After school a whole bunch of us went into town to look around in stores and eat a little snack. Then later on a few of us went to get take-out to bring with us when we went to visit another friend of ours (she isn't in the pictures though) and hang out at her place.

Love, Filippa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla